Dr Christian Grote-Westrick, B. Braun Avitum AG
A lot has happened since the introduction of the revised EU-GDP guidelines. The expectations of the authorities have become clearer, experience has been gained and there is much support from associations such as the European GDP Association. In order to get an overview, this webinar was developed.
This webinar addresses itself to all, which are involved in the range of the distribution of medicaments. Those are e.g. coworkers and high-level personnel from the following industries:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers (e.g. logistics and QA),
- Drug wholesaler,
- Logistics companies,
- External warehouses
- further service providers offering services for the distribution of pharmaceuticals
For our webinars, we use Cisco WebEx, one of the leading suppliers of online meetings.
you can check if your system meets the necessary requirements for the participation at a WebEx meeting and at the same time install the necessary plug-in. Please just enter your name and email address for the test. If the installation is not possible because of your rights for the computer system, please contact your IT department. WebEx is a standard nowadays and the necessary installation is fast and easy.
The aim of this webinar is to give participants a comprehensive yet compact overview of current developments in GMP:
- News from the world of GDP (regulatory)
- Interesting cases (e.g. delivery problems, thefts) - and what can be learnt from them?
- Brexit: Influence on Distribution
- News from the European GDP Association